ROAD WORLD TOUR INFORMATION
The UCI Road World Championships will be held in Tuscany, particularly in Florence, during the period of 22/29 September 2013.
The riders will transit exactly in front of our Hotel, for the whole length of Via Curtatone.
We recommend that you take note of the following times during which access to our road will not be allowed:
– SATURDAY 21 SEPTEMBER 2013 from 09:00 to 12:30
– SUNDAY 22 SEPTEMBER 2013 from 09:30 to 17:30
– MONDAY 23 SEPTEMBER 2013 from ore 09:00 to 17:00
– TUESDAY 24 SEPTEMBER 2013 from ore 09:00 to 17:00
– WEDNESDAY 25 SEPTEMBER 2013 from ore 13:00 to 17:00
– THURSDAY 26 SEPTEMBER 2013 NO CLOSING TIMES
– FRIDAY 27 SEPTEMBER 2013 from ore 13:00 to 15:00
– SATURDAY 28 SEPTEMBER 2013 from ore 08:30 to 16:15
– SUNDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2013 from ore 11:00 to 13:00
In case of arrival from the train station of Santa Maria Novella, walking distance from the hotel, pedestrian access gates can be used. The nearest is located in Via il Prato - corner of Via Palestro (see map).
Our staff is at your disposal 24 hours to help in every need and to be able to better manage this event, being of world importance, can be a cause for greater fascination and curiosity for your stay in Florence.
Riccardo Cacioli, Manager
HOTEL EXECUTIVE FIRENZE